This page covers installing linksync for WooCommerce as well as upgrading to the latest version.
We also recommend that you backup your WordPress database and export Vend product data before using our plugin.
- WooCommerce 2.2.0 or greater
- PHP 5.2.4 or greater
- curl support must be enabled on your server
This section covers the installation of linksync on a WordPress WooCommerce site that has not had linksync for WooCommerce previously installed.
(If you already have linksync for WooCommerce already installed, then you should follow the Upgrade guide below.)
- First step would be to download linksync on the release notes page by clicking here. Click on 'clicking here' under Current Release. Save file.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Select Upload Plugin
- Choose the linksync file that should have downloaded from the link at the top of this page.
- Click Install Now to install the linksync WooCommerce Plugin.
- Once the installation is complete, click Activate Plugin to activate it.
- Watch the 3-minute video (found on top of the page) for instructions on how to activate your API key and configure your settings.
To upgrade linksync for WooCommerce:
- Backup your site (optional, but recommended).
- Go to the Installed Plugins page, look for the linksync for WooCommerce plugin, then click 'update now'. If no 'update now' link shows, click 'Check for updates'. If there's available updates, then you should be able to see the 'update now' link.