Subscription products are a fast-growing trend among online businesses. It creates a regular revenue stream. Store owners will know how many subscriptions they have running at any given time, how many subscribers belong to each tier, and when the next billing cycle will occur. And because of this, they can make smarter decisions on how much they are going to spend on promotions and marketing, what items they will purchase from their suppliers, and what technologies they are going to invest in.
You can now integrate simple subscription products from your WooCommerce online store to your Vend Point of Sale system. You need to have the latest version of the linksync Vend plugin for your data to sync in the WooCommerce and Vend Point of Sale system. You can check out the details and features of this WooCommerce plugin here.
To create a simple subscription product:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add Product.
- Select Simple Subscription as the product type.
- Configure the terms for the subscription, including price, billing interval, billing period, length, sign-up fee, and trial period (length, sign-up fee, and trial period are all optional).
- Add the product details you require.
- Reload your WooCommerce admin page.
- To check if your simple subscription products are syncing, go to WooCommerce > Products. The check mark under the ‘In Vend’ column will indicate if the product is synced to Vend. If you click the check mark, it will open a new window. You will then be redirected to the product edit page in Vend.
Important note: The latest version of linksync does not support variable subscription products yet. It is still in our pipeline. We’ll keep you posted on any development.
Here is the video of How to Create a Simple Subscription Product on WooCommerce.