Order Syncing Type
- Disabled - No Order Data is Synced.
- Magento to QuickBooks - If you're using the QuickBooks Online to Magento product syncing option, then you need to enable this option so that any sales in Magento are synced to QuickBooks Online - this ensures that the inventory levels in QuickBooks Online are updated based on any orders entered in Magento.
In the case of QuickBooks Online orders being imported into Magento, use this option to select the default status of the order when it's imported. In most cases, you will set this to 'Completed'. If you're exporting orders from Magento to QuickBooks Online, then use this option to select what status the order must be before it is exported. Keep in mind that an order can only be exported to QuickBooks Online once, and once exported, it can not be edited in QuickBooks Online.
When syncing orders, both QuickBooks Online and Magento have their own tax configurations - use these Tax Mapping settings to 'map' the QuickBooks Online taxes with those in your Magento store.
Post to QuickBooks as
Select how you'd like your orders in Magento to sync to QuickBooks Online by choosing any of the options below.
- Sales Receipt - When selecting this, your order in Magento will sync to QuickBooks Online as a Sales Receipt in your order setting. This setting does not require any customer data, and may take an order as a ‘Magento’ only. However, an email address is needed for the sale to sync properly.
- Invoice - When selecting this, your order in Magento will sync to QuickBooks Online as an ‘Invoice’ in your QuickBooks Online order setting. This setting requires customer data and an email address in order for the sale to sync properly.
1. Export Customer Data - Select this option if you'd like customer data, such as name, email address and shipping and billing address, to be included when exporting orders to QuickBooks Online.
2. Export as 'Cash Sale' - Select this option if you're not interested in including the customer information when exporting orders to QuickBooks Online.
When enabled, the option you select will be the default setting of the location where your sales order will appear in QuickBooks Online.
When enabled, the option you select will be the default setting to where your order will be assigned to.