The following guide is intended to get you up and running with linksync Quickbooks for Magento as quickly as possible.
Note: Before starting the integration process, you need to Setup Tax in Magento and the Magento version should be 22.214.171.124 or below.
- Review our FAQs for QuickBooks Online and Magento to familiarise yourself with the features and limitations of the solution.
- Sign up for linksync(if you haven't already) and select the '+' button next to Magento and QuickBooks Online integration - in doing so you'll be issued with a unique API Key. You'll need this when configuring linksync QuickBooks Online for Magento.
- Download latest version at Release notes for linksync QuickBooks Online for Magento.
- Install basic extension files following our Installing Magento Extensions guide to install the linksync QuickBooks Online for Magento.
- Open Magento Admin > System > Linksync > Configuration > Enter API code and Save.
- Setup Tax on QuickBooks Online.
- Configure Tax Mapping on Product Syncing Settings.
- Configure Tax Mapping on Order Syncing Settings.
You should be able to start syncing Products and Orders of your Magento and QuickBooks Online.